Our differentiator is strong operational delivery in partnership with our Site Management Organization and physician leaders to deliver your program efficiently
Sarah Cannon Research Institute works with strategic and network sites throughout the United States, along with investigators at sites outside of the Sarah Cannon Research Institute network. This reach allows Sarah Cannon Research Institute to offer sponsors access to a diverse and varied patient population, spanning multiple tumor types and disease stages. These relationships further enhance the depth and breadth of Sarah Cannon Research Institutes’ therapeutic expertise, enabling it to provide focused, strategic operational support. This support ensures that clinical trials are conducted in a timely manner and reported with high-quality, registration-standard data.
- Extensive global network with hundreds of oncologists across the Unites States and in the United Kingdom
- Affiliated sites with dedicated principal investigators, researchers and data management personnel
- Served tens of thousands of patients since the program’s inception in 1993
- Access to over 110,000 new patients per year
- Successful cancer drug development program that has conducted more than 220 first-in-man clinical trials
- Thousands of publications in the form of articles in peer-reviewed journals and accepted abstracts
- First community-based molecular profiling program initiated
- Impact on every breakthrough
Our Oncology Research
For the drug development industry, a relationship with Sarah Cannon Research Institute offers:
- Access to a broad and diverse mix of patients.
- Experienced, proven investigators and research-focused sites.
- Efficient, effective clinical trial management services.
- Access to some of the world’s most renowned scientific thought leaders.
Sarah Cannon Research Institute has developed relationships with multiple pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, as a direct result of the proven value of our drug development process. Our portfolio of clinical trial management services facilitates rapid and cost-effective drug development.
Participation in the Sarah Cannon Research Institute clinical trials program enables community-based oncology practices to:
- Offer patients a larger and more varied menu of clinical trials and advanced treatment options.
- Concentrate on the care and treatment of patients participating in clinical trials, while delegating the intense administrative nature of research work.
- Produce quality research data that complies with all applicable regulation and guidelines.