Sarah Cannon Research Institute’s Drug Development Program offers sponsors consistent performance and research excellence through:
- Strict adherence to eligibility criteria
- A dedicated pharmacokinetic team
- Rapid accrual
- Interactive scientific collaboration
Services and Resources
- Extensive clinical trials menu
- Expansive clinic with patient lounge area
- Private treatment room
- On-site pharmacy for patient convenience
- Wireless Internet and televisions with wireless headphones
Sarah Cannon Research Institute’s drug development program has conducted more than 250 first-in-human clinical trials. We commit to our partners’ goals by tailoring our teams and processes to meet them. Senior-level management and clinical staff stay involved throughout our working relationship, ensuring strong science and consistent quality every step of the way. We serve as collaborators and research consultants, and we strive to provide informed scientific insights that contribute to success, discovery, and faster answers.
Sarah Cannon treats approximately 2,500 patients on clinical trials across phases each year, and has more than 200 unique agents in trial each year. Sarah Cannon has been a clinical trial leader in two-thirds of approved cancer therapies over the last 10 years.