SCRI’s Site Management Organization (SMO) offers operational, regulatory and other centralized research support services for sites on industry-sponsored and investigator-initiated trials. With access to a broad patient base, the SMO conducts and supports phase I through III and outcomes-based trials throughout its network of sites.
The SMO offers support services for trials across tumor types including complex GI, lung, breast/gynecologic, central nervous system, genitourinary, melanoma and blood cancers.
Centralized Support Services:
- Menu management & accelerated start up
- Budget, contract, and financial services
- Protocol operations
- Global quality & education
- Technology integration & support
- Financial planning & analysis
- Rapid study activation timelines
- Community clinic-based model at SCRI sites provides access to larger numbers of patients
- Efficiencies with budget, contract, and informed consent
- Utilization of central IRBs
- Standardized SOPs and quality metrics across all SCRI sites
- Partners with the Personalized Medicine team to rapidly identify patients for trials