People who live with cancer – those who work to prevent it, fight it, and survive it – are at the heart of every decision we make. Bringing the most innovative medical minds together with the most passionate caregivers in their communities, we are transforming care and personalizing treatment. Through clinical excellence and cutting-edge research, Sarah Cannon is redefining cancer care around the world.
Sarah Cannon, the global cancer enterprise of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), offers cutting-edge clinical research alongside integrated cancer services. From discovery to recovery, Sarah Cannon provides patients convenient access to world-class cancer care with locations across the United States and United Kingdom.
Who we are:
- A pioneer in bringing clinical trials closer to patients in the community independent from academic resources.
- A key leader in shaping the standard of care through new drug approvals for more than 20 years.
- A trusted partner to the leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies developing the newest cancer therapies.
- An innovator in developing customized technologies which focus on tracking and delivering quality cancer care to ensure better outcomes for our patients.
What we offer patients and families seeking world-class cancer care closer to home:
- A specially-trained team of nurses navigating those facing cancer through the entire care journey.
- Access to more than 500 clinical trials annually.
- Blood and Marrow Transplant services at one of our 6 FACT accredited centers, which together, have experience performing more than 900 transplants annually.
- Radiation oncology services offered at more than 45 centers in the United States.
- Personalized medicine capabilities that identify genetic mutations specific to your cancer that can be matched with more effective therapies currently in clinical trials.