Skip to main content
- 1993 - Sarah Cannon began as the Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Centennial Medical Center.
- 1995 - Minnie Pearl Research Center
- 1997 - Phase 1 Clinical Trials Program launches, the first drug development program outside of an academic setting.
- 2004 - Formally named Sarah Cannon Research Institute
- 2007 - Sarah Cannon launches Cardiovascular research focus
- 2009 - Sarah Cannon Research Institute — UK begins; establishing the first clinical trials program in the UK outside the NHS and the first private molecular profiling laboratory.
- 2010 - Sarah Cannon established as HCA's global cancer institute. Sarah Cannon core market established in London.
- 2011 - Sarah Cannon core markets expanded to Nashville, Denver and San Antonio. Sarah Cannon Blood Cancer Network launched.
- 2012 - Key physician leadership joins Sarah Cannon. Sarah Cannon core markets expanded to Austin, Oklahoma University, and Dallas.
- 2013 - Sarah Cannon core markets expanded to Kansas City.
- 2015 - Sarah Cannon markets expanded to Richmond and Gainesville. Sarah Cannon launches orthopedic support in Nashville.
- 2017 - Sarah Cannon announces merger with Genospace.
Return to Our History