Sarah Cannon Research Institute, the research arm of HCA Healthcare’s global cancer institute, Sarah Cannon, hosted its 22nd Annual Scientific Meeting in Nashville, Tenn., on March 8-9, bringing together more than 300 experts, colleagues and partners from across the research network to discuss the latest developments in cancer research and care.
The theme of the 2019 Annual Meeting was ‘Innovation in Practice: Personalizing Therapy in an Era of Precision Medicine,’ and featured presentations including:
- Year in Review & What’s on the Horizon led by Dee Anna Smith, Chief Executive Officer at Sarah Cannon.
- 25 Years of Advancing Cancer Therapies: How Did We Get Here and Where Are We Heading?, a keynote address led by Dr. Howard "Skip" Burris, III, President of Clinical Operations and Chief Medical Officer at Sarah Cannon.
- Developing the Next Breakthroughs: A View from Industry, a keynote address led by Dr. Chris Boshoff, Chief Development Officer at Pfizer, Inc.
- Precision Medicine in Practice led by Dr. David Spigel, Chief Scientific Officer and Director of the Lung Cancer Research Program at Sarah Cannon.
- Personalizing Care: Sarah Cannon’s Molecular Cancer Program led by Dr. Holli Hutcheson Dilks, Director of Personalized Medicine Operations at Sarah Cannon.
To see highlights from the 22nd Annual Scientific Meeting watch the video below!